1) What was your favorite day, ever?
I can’t remember. My brain turns everything into a weird soup of sensations and memories that might be dreams or might be real. I think I might actually have some kind of problem.
2) What is your favorite season?
Winter for sure
3) Have you read War and Peace yet? If not, what is your favorite book?
I like how you imply that anyone who reads War & Peace then has it as their favorite book. Yes, I’ve read it and yes, it’s my favorite book. You got me.
4) What is one piece of advice that you want to share with the world?
When you’ve been in this business as long as I have, kid, you learn a few things. Some rules of the road. Tricks of the trade as they say. Here’s one I picked up a few years back when I was gigging up and down the central valley: No shorts on stage.
Just kidding. I don’t have anything. I went through a brief period of annoying preachiness in my songs but it doesn’t work, and if it does it’s because many people out there are desperate to blindly follow something, which is even more depressing than the huge problems we humans face.
Maybe my advice could be “consider every angle”.
5) What mood are you in RIGHT NOW.